While I was on my hiatus from blogging, I apparently received recognition from a fellow blogger, Maxi. She awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks Maxi! If you haven’t checked out her blog, you should. Her blog is interesting and thought-provoking and very different from mine. You can find it at Maxi’s Comments.
I guess it didn’t register that this was an award until I read Maxi’s post about her receiving the award and I processed some of the comments. I am honored to have been chosen as one of Maxi’s seven favorite bloggers. However, since I am still fairly new to blogging, I had never heard of the award. Honestly, I hadn’t heard of any awards for bloggers. I guess they just weren’t on my radar.
So, of course, I did some internet research on the subject of the Kreativ Blogger Award. This award comes with some stipulations.
Here is what I found out about the award –
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.